Reports to the Manager of Operations, is accountable and responsible for the daily operations and all staff who are assigned. Accountable for all timekeeping tasks as well as staff performance evaluation, documentation and delivery. In collaboration with manager, is responsible for interviewing, hiring and terminating staff. Accountable for staffs continuing education, productivity, and overall job performance. Must ensure high quality and cost effective department performance and on occasion perform staff functions.
Associates Related Field
CERTIFICATION & LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS
Valid Driver’s License
Five (5) years Financial Services. Five (5) years’ experience in healthcare facility with focus on healthcare finance operations and customer service. Strong receivables management background with emphasis on State and Federal payors.
Proficient user of Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook. Must demonstrate tact and diplomacy in interpersonal interactions, in addition to maintaining composure in confrontational situations. Requires strong oral and written communication skills. Analytical and problem resolution skills. Ability to multitask and adhere to work plans and time lines. Ability to remain comfortable and composed while working under pressure in various situations.
- Coordinates activities and staff schedules within department.
- Ensures staff members are adequately trained and are competent to perform all required job tasks.
- Facilitates and collaborates on initiatives within the department and enterprise wide, as well as external entities.
- Resolves work related issues, or assists employees in solving work related issues.
- Oversees personnel actions for hires, promotions, transfers, discharges, and disciplinary measures. Assists with completion of staff performance evaluations.
- Responsible for time card review, completion and approval.
- Monitors staffing levels according to department work flows and makes adjustments as necessary.
- Prepares and analyzes management summary reports and communicates findings to the appropriate parties.
- Handles quality assurance/compliance matters as required and expected per policy and Code of Conduct.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Posted on: June 19, 2019